St. Vincent Physicians Midwifery & Women's Health
Whether you need a routine checkup or are pregnant and seeking a midwife to deliver your baby, St. Vincent Physicians Midwifery & Women’s Health can meet your needs. We welcome the opportunity to get to know you, talk to you about your healthcare goals and develop a long-term relationship with you that ensures your ability to have access to excellent medical care.
Our team of certified nurse midwives and nurse practitioners offer a full range of women’s health services that include:
- Routine women’s wellness exams
- Cycle control
- Family planning
- Full prenatal care, delivery, and post-partum follow-up
- Contraceptive management, including oral contraceptives
- Acute or chronic gynecological health problems
- Treatment of sexually transmitted disease
- Hormone replacement therapy
We are located in the Medical Arts South Building at 1230 North 30th Street, Suite 200, to the south of St. Vincent Children’s Healthcare and directly west of St. Vincent Healthcare. We are open Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.